Support in developing a social impact investment
Social impact investment intermediaries can help develop ideas and business cases, build investment readiness and capability, attract and broker investment, and may provide finance themselves.
Australian intermediaries include:
- Deloitte Social Impact Consulting
- Foresters Community Finance
- Global Impact Initiative
- Good Shephard Microfinance
- ImpactAbility Solutions
- Indigenous Business Australia (IBA)
- Koda Capital
- Latitude Network
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Palladium International Pty Ltd
- Serco Australia Pty Ltd
- Social Enterprise Finance Australia (SEFA)
- Social Impact Hub
- Social Outcomes
- Social Ventures Australia
- Strategic Global Advisory
- The Impact Exchange
- Westpac Banking Corporation
The NSW Government does not endorse or recommend any of these organisations as intermediaries for social impact investments. Accordingly, this list does not limit other organisations from acting as intermediaries or advisor for social impact investments in NSW.
Expert Advice Exchange
A platform to connect not-for-profits with pro bono expert advice from leading legal, professional services, and financial firms in NSW.
Introductory advice packages on governance, legal structure and intellectual property issues for not-for-profits in NSW.